Your Local Family Funeral Director in Blyth, Amble Cramlington, Bedlington, Ashington, Morpeth and the whole of Northumberland
Serving You and Your Family
Meeting All Your Needs
All families will receive a friendly, personal, professional service from Stephen, Nicola and Kylie. We will help you every step of the way and always be there for you 24 hours a day. It's always difficult to go through bereavement, which is why we serve as funeral director's for families throughout our local community. Here when you need us most. Our family realy do care about your family.
On behalf of the Brown Family , welcome and thank you for visiting our website, and we hope it provides you with all the information you require. The Brown family funeral service is very much a family business, one that has two generations working in it. It does not matter when you call or when you visit our funeral homes you will ALWAYS be greeted by a member of the Brown family.
About Blyth Family Funerals and Stephen Brown Funerals Amble
Having to cope with the sadness of arranging a funeral can, for many, prove a daunting and challenging task. Clouded by emotions and a wealth of decision to consider, you need a friendly and caring family of people to take you through those steps. The Brown family recognise that a funeral is more than just a time of farewell, there are so many memories to reflect upon, good times shared, love and laughter to be remembered, making a funeral equally a celebration of the life lived. We help create meaningful days by building essential elements that reflect the charachter and personality, making a funeral a special day to remember with some positive thoughts.
Everyone has a different perspective on what a funeral should be, and no two funerals or funeral directors will ever be the same. As such, our family will guide you through the many options and choices you have and discuss your ideas, the small things are often more critical, so discussion is essential before any decisions are made.
We are members of the national society of allied and independent funeral directors (SAIF)
A direct cremation price £1395
- Bringing your loved one into our care
- Oak veneered coffin with gold coloured fittings
- Black Hearse to transport your loved one to the crematorium
- All doctors fees
- All cremation fees
- Small family gathering in our private chapel the day before cremation.
- Cremated remains returned to family
- Date and time confirmed with the family.
- We use Northumberland Woodland Burial & Crematorium for all of our Direct cremations, we do not agree with sending your loved one away down the country in the back of a van like other companies, please ask where your loved one will be taken to.
- NO HIDDEN COSTS EVERYTHING INCLUDED £1395
- Our family are passionate about your family.
- We are only a phone call away 01670 356418
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Stephen Brown Funerals.